I can't help but wonder what people think when they see me...
I wonder if they see the word "STUPID" in nice big bold letters.
(Just like I demonstrated above)
Or maaaybe they see it italicized as well...who knows!
All I know is there is nothing more irritating than making plans with someone... and making all the proper preparations to follow through with those plans and at the last minute have someone cancel on you. UGH! How frustrating can that be?!? I'm sure we've all "been there done that" and as quick as we are to shrug and say, "awww its okay, I understand"... do we really?!? I know I don't. I know that is my attempt at just "being nice" and playing it cool, but truth be told I would like nothing more than to grab a hold of that person and just slap them silly (okay not really, we all know that is TOTALLY not even an option, but still, work with me here.) I mean, if you are going to cancel at least do it in a decent amount of time, not the last minute! And if you are going to cancel, at least be honest, there is nothing I despise more than being lied too.. especially when you are going to turn around and contradict yourself and get caught up in a lie on facebook... I guess I just put too much value on peoples word... who knows. All I know is I could have slept a little longer... or spent a little more time on my hair, or fingernails since I literally JUST painted them this morning and they are already chipped (UGH!)... or even taken a nice stroll around town to enjoy this beautiful spring weather we are having. (which I am TOTALLY enjoying by the way)
Anyways, there is just a certain respect I wish more people had...
But enough of that, onto a much more happy tune of things...
The weather was beautiful today. The birds were chirping (mine included of course!) there was a nice spring breeze, and I was able to open up the windows and the door, which I LOVE!! it just seems so much more cozy, so much more like home. And I like that. But mother nature can keep her allergies to herself... because I've had about as much as I can handle. Especially since I'm pretty much allergic to everything under the sun.
Definitely not fun!
Another great thing about this beautiful weather is BBQing! Nothing beats the tasty food fresh off the grill... everything just seems to taste so much better with a little bit of black char on it :)
Now, I say all this while I'm listening to rain drops fall outside..
I guess its time to go shut all the windows and huddle up under the covers.
until next time... CIAO!

No comments:
Post a Comment